- Former Tesla Head of Battery and Energy Supply Chain, Annie Liu, has joined Vulcan as Non-Executive Director.
- Ms. Liu led and managed Tesla’s multi-billion-dollar strategic partnerships and sourcing portfolios that support Tesla’s Energy
- and Battery business units including Battery, Battery Raw Material, Energy Storage, Solar and Solar Glass, including raw materials sourcing efforts such as lithium for battery cells.
- Ms. Liu has 20 years’ experience with Tesla and Microsoft, building and leading teams from product incubation stage to mature market.
- Ms. Liu is a cofounder of Alto Group Inc, a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world’s influential businesses in the EV value chain. Alto Group also serves private and institutional investor clients in deal generation and due diligence with a focus on sustainable energy sectors.
- Ms. Liu holds a Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering and Operations Research from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Ms. Liu will also provide consulting services to Vulcan in relation to the Lithium market, battery supply chain and offtake.