Melbourne, 31st July: iSignthis Ltd (ISX) is pleased to announce its 5th consecutive positive quarterly
operating cash flow contained in the Appendix 4C and our quarterly business activity report.
Financial Analysis 2Q20
• 2Q20 is the Company’s 5th quarter of positive operating cash flows, with a +$1.6m quarterly
• Cash balance at end of quarter was $16.1m in consolidated Group Cash, with a $1.3m
reduction in the quarter mainly due to the $1.5m investment in NSX Limited during the period.
• 2Q20 receipts from customers were down circa 20% from 1Q20 to $8.4m due to impacts from
the ASX suspension and COVID-19 in the quarter.
• Client funds held decreased during the quarter to circa $82million, due to a slight reduction
in customer confidence as a result of the ASX suspension.
• The Company made a further $1.5m investment in NSX Limited during the quarter, per our
announcement dated 28 May 2020. In the quarter the Company is expecting to take a $1.6m
impairment (non-cash) in its investment in NSX, in line with the lower share price for NSX.
• Costs related to the ASX legal proceedings in the quarter were circa $600k, taking the first half
legal and advisory costs for this matter to circa $1,030k.
• Payments for directors fees and salaries for the quarter were $293k.
• For the first half 2020, excluding the impairment for NSX and costs related to the ASX legal
proceedings, unaudited operating net profit after tax would have been circa $3.3m (NPAT).
• For the first half 2020, unaudited operating net profit after tax is circa $660k (NPAT).
Business Activities 2Q20
• 2Q20 unaudited revenue was for the Group was circa $7.7m. The percentage of revenue
derived from industry segments during the quarter is detailed below:
• Options/CFDs/FX – 13%
• Crypto/digital currency – 2%
• Online gambling – 4%
• Online video gaming – 46%
• Credit providers – 9%
• Travel services – 0%
• Other – 26%