Mr Weimann is a geothermal expert for the German Government and is on the board of several geothermal associations.
- Geothermal project expert Mr Thorsten Weimann has joined Vulcan as Chief Operating Officer, overseeing the development of the Zero Carbon Lithium® Project in Germany.
- Mr Weimann has +25 years’ experience in geothermal project development and operation in Germany, with a strong track record since 2007 of successful geothermal project execution as CEO of Global Engineering & Consulting GmbH.
- Mr Weimann is a geothermal expert for the German Government and is on the board of several geothermal associations.
- Mr Weimann also founded a deep drilling business in 2004, Herrenknecht Vertical, a subsidiary within the Herrenknecht group (German construction equipment manufacturer with >5,000 employees) to build drilling rigs for the geothermal market.
- Mr Weimann is a mechanical engineer with a diploma from Technical University of Munich and an MBA from the University of Augsburg and Pittsburgh.